Monday, May 16, 2011

KTCK 1310 on the Android OS

I once owned a Blackberry and used to get so frustrated when I couldn't listen to The Ticket (KTCK) AM 1310/FM 104.1 in Dallas.  I found a simple app on my iPod Touch which is also ported to the Android OS.

Image care of zatznotfunny.com

TuneIn Radio. Enough said. Go here or TuneIn.com by RadioTime.  Not only does this app let you get The Ticket, but you can pretty much listen to any local radio station anywhere.  I travel some and this allows me to listen to PowerFM 89.7 when I am on the road as well as The Ticket.  You can set presets by making an account and then load them anywhere you have a internet connection.  ANYWHERE!  I love it.

I would pay for this service...but it is free so even better.  They even stream the metadata from the radio stream as well...not that it matters but still an added touch.  ..oh, on the iPad app you can record the stream. Very cool.

Thank you RadioTime.  I love you.

No comments: