Saturday, December 8, 2007

The Matrix

The Matrix was my first DVD I ever purchased. Pre-ordered it online, waited a few months, and screamed like a little girl when it was delivered to my doorstep. It was before the internet bust when I was not much of an online purchaser. Watched it for a bit tonight. Have to admit that it is an amazing film. The characters are fairly well written and developed, and the cinematography is breathtaking. Great movie to watch on a kickin' system. Yes, I just said "kickin". Sometimes it needs to be said. The next two in the Matrix trilogy suck but the first still has a special place in my heart. Could have done without Keanu Reeves but nothing is life is ever perfect, is it?

Made me think what has what has Carrie-Anne Moss done since Matrix. Besides the two obvious answers, not a ton. I don't care. She was entertaining...and a bit sexy...in the Matrix and had a good character in Memento. Good enough for me. Peace out.

No comments: