Thursday, December 27, 2007

CHUBBY KID LIKES TO EAT


I don't know what I'm supposed to blog about, so I'll blog about what I know. And that only covers a few topics. Luckily, food is one of them. So, here goes...

Restaurant Review for Pho Bistro

When one is wanting some Vietnamese soup in the greater Carrollton / Farmers Branch / Lewisville area, I highly recommend Pho Bistro, on the corner of Old Denton Road and Frankford. TK and I headed there for dinner tonight, and it was when they brought out the soup that I realized I had had pho before, but just didn't know it. What a pho-paw. Heh heh.

The most enjoyable part of the evening (besides the cute waitstaff) was many hours afterwards, as my stomach digested the contents of the meal and burped accordingly. The mixture of beef, broth, basil, bean curds, lime, and jalapenos made an experience that is usually horrid quite divine. Better out the chimney than through the cellar, I always say.

Anywho, if you're in the area, check out Pho Bistro, or look them up on the interweb!

http://www.phobistro.com/
photo courtesy of http://www.panasianbiz.com/

No comments: