Tuesday, March 31, 2009

CELEBRITY CRUSH: Serinda Swan

Did anyone catch this past week's episode of "Smallville"? No? Then you missed out on a rare find. Canadian actress / model Serinda Swan, who played the magician Zatanna on the show.

Needless to say, wearing the Zatanna outfit, complete with fishnet stockings, got my attention. But it was also her eyes. Powerful, they seemed to suck you in. I'm not saying she's the world's greatest actress, but the show's not known for it's Shakespearean work.

She's done work for Guess, and is one of the spokespersons for Absolute Poker, but I'm thinking that she's going to pop up somewhere else, and soon. I'm not the only person that's watching "Smallville," am I?

She's got a really exotic look, even though she's from Canada. What is it with all these gorgeous models and actresses coming out of Canada? Must be the Molson beer.

Anyway, I'm definitely going to keep her on my radar and see what she'll be up to in the future.


Abracadabra, I'm in love

No comments: