Friday, June 6, 2008

MY NEW SEMI-FAMOUS CRUSH

As anyone who knows me knows...wait, does that makes sense?

Anyway, I get random crushes on semi-famous people. The last one was Dallas Observer writer Andrea Grimes, who I feel in love with her words, then fell more in love when I saw her picture.

Now that Andrea has booked it to Austin, I feel like I need a new semi-famous crush. And now I have it.

Here she is...Olivia Munn from G4's "Attack of the Show"!!!!



I've been watching AOTS for a few days, now that I don't have a regular job, and I have been bewitched by this young lady. I was even more bewitched when I saw this pic...



Now, I hate George Lucas, but he did introduce us to the Gold Bikini Outfit, and Olivia does wonders for it.

Not only is she gorgeous, she's pretty funny and cool as well. I'm currently watching AOTS, and she and the other host Kevin are trying to say things to mess up the Closed Captioning typers, so she just said, "I'm going to squeeze liquid out of my vagina!" That's pretty awesome.

Evidently she's dating some actor, but I like to think that's because she hasn't met me yet. Give it time, I'm patient.

Anyway, here is my new semi-famous crush...OLIVIA MUNN!!!

No comments: